Math Project (Semester 1 – 2012)
This post is going to outline your requirements for this semester’s math project.
This is a group presentation. You will be randomly assigned to groups of 4 or 5. Each member will have different responsibilities:
- Group Work: Decide on a useful math topic to teach other students.
- Member 1: Introduce the topic – Why did you choose this topic? Why is it useful & when can you use it?
- Member 2: Introduce the process with an example.
- Member 3: Give the class a problem to try, then show the solution.
- Member 4: Create a list of several useful resources on the Internet which teach and illustrate the topic (tutorials, proofs, images, video).
- Member 5: Show a preview of what mastery of the topic/technique looks like.
- Create your finished PowerPoint
- Upload your PowerPoint to Scribd.com
- Post the link to your PowerPoint in this post with your class number & student numbers
Everything must be submitted by May 26, 2012
Presentations Begin the week of May 28
Watch the video below to see all of the steps you need to take from start to finish.
Incoming search terms: